1. Usage Criteria. You are a Business Owner or Manager of a business.
2. Update of Terms. We strive to add features to its service, and for that reason, and also due to changes in current law; we can modify and redistribute the Terms, by posting the updated Terms in www.bmatching.global or provide notice to you at the news of BMatching. You agree and consent to receive the update notification of these Terms by posting our Terms of Service updated. You should regularly visit this page to review the current Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms of updates, you should stop using our services and / or close your account. Your continued use of any of the services we will be deemed your acceptance of any modifications.
3. The information that you provide to us to use the service must be accurate. To use BMatching, you will be asked to provide registration information correct and complete. If we believe the information is incorrect, update, or complete, we have the right to prohibit you from accessing your services, or any resource on the service and to terminate or suspend your account.
4. Trademarks and copyrights. Document services and integrated by BMatching on our services (“Materials”) are protected by copyrights, patents, trade secrets and other proprietary rights (“Rights”). Some characters, logos, or other images BMatching integrated in our services are also protected as trademarks, brand names registered or unregistered and / or service marks owned by BMatching or other parties (“Trademarks”). BMatching or your franchise company owned status, copyright and other intellectual property rights in the material and services, and by the use of our services, you are not acquiring the property rights ownership in services and documents in it. BMatching respect the intellectual property rights of the persons / companies and request their service users also have to do so.
5. Responsibility for your use. You may only use our services and its contents for lawful purposes and in accordance with the provisions of applicable law and you will be banned from hosting, distribution, or transmission of any material property clearance legitimate services; otherwise you will be liable to criminal and / or civil. You agree that if one party written notice of appeal that the document you have space for our services is illegal, you will be responsible for that document to be legal. You understand and agree that all materials publicly posted or privately transmitted on or through the Services are the sole responsibility of the sender, not BMatching, and that you are responsible for the entire property if you upload, post or transmit to the public or through the service.
6. Abuse System. Send mass messages. You agree not to send, create or reply “letter bombs” (i.e., send multiple copies of a message to multiple users, or send multiple files or messages to a person with the intention of illegally), or participate in activities, “sending text message spam” (i.e. sending messages for business purposes or other purposes).
7. Secure user account. If you create a user account by choosing a password and provide your name, you will be responsible for all operations arising from their user accounts. You agree to immediately notify any behavior BMatching about unauthorized use of your user account or any other breach of security involving your user accounts including passwords. BMatching will not be liable to any damages that you encounter when someone uses your user account, with or without your permission. Moreover, you can be held responsible for any damages caused to us or another party due to someone else using your user account. BMatching would be right to monitor user account and your password, according BMatching discretion, require you to change your password. If you use the username and password that no security BMatching, BMatching will have the right to request changes to this position and / or termination of your user account.
2. Update on this policy. Occasionally, because our services are improving, we may update this policy. You agree that we may notify you about important changes in the way we handle personal data by placing a notice on the application. Please check the app regularly to see updates.
3. Security. We understand that privacy is very important to our users and interested in the issue of your privacy. We maintain technical security measures, and management of physical security to protect your personal information before the loss, misuse behavior, unauthorized access, disclosure or change . Some safeguards we use include firewalls, data encryption, physical access control for data centers and access control information. We also need your help: Your responsibility is to ensure that your personal information is correct and that the password information and to register your account is confidential and is not shared with the third-party.
4. Third Party Websites. It may contain links to third party websites or you can access the application from a third-party site. We are not responsible for implementing the rules of privacy or content of any third party sites.